Reside keeps in touch with tenants in several ways.
- Staff attend tenant sign-ups in person and also supply each tenant with a handbook which sets out all they need to know about Reside and our services. It describes our repairs and maintenance process, how the support team works, how to make a complaint and details of how to get involved with our work.
- We carry out an annual tenant satisfaction survey to get feedback on all aspects of our service. We use this information to plan and refine our services for the following year.
- Our Tenant Support Team stays in regular contact with our tenants through home visits to ensure face to face contact over repairs, maintenance and liaison over benefits matters.
- We have personal relationships with many of our tenants and they are encouraged to call if ever they want to discuss anything.
- The tenant information section of our website includes general information, resources to download and information on how to contact us and get involved.
- Our person-centred approach enables us to incorporate individual wishes into our service design. This means that tenants can specify the type of services they want, type and colour of appliances and furniture and the style of decoration.
- We work closely with our support providers and clarify our roles via Service Level Agreements and work together to ensure our services encourage involvement at whatever level works best for independent tenants.
Making a complaint
If you aren’t happy with any aspect of our housing or service, we want to hear from you. The best way to resolve things quickly is to speak to your Tenant Support Officer or the Repairs Team. Our complaints policy gives more information on how to contact us, and how we will respond, if you remain unhappy.